This 3-day AWS course build upon the concepts discussed in the course, Developing on AWS. Students will deep dive into advanced development topics such as architecting for a non – cloud environment, legacy applications, and develop an understanding of the Twelve – Factor application methodology. This course will teach students how to:
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture
- Understand the Twelve Factor application methodology
- Develop a microservices based cloud native application
- Implement AWS, API, CLI and SDKs for AWS services
- Demonstrate use of the 6 Rs of migration
- Explain SysOps application to microservices in AWS
- Explain DevOps application to microservices in AWS
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for: Experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services
The prerequisites for this course are completion of the Developing on AWS course, at least 6 months of real-world experience with the concepts, experience with AWS services and working knowledge of at least one programming language.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.