Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
This 3-day AWS course build upon the concepts discussed in the course, Developing on AWS. Students will deep dive into advanced development topics such as architecting for a non – cloud environment, legacy applications, and develop an understanding of the Twelve – Factor application methodology. This course will teach students how to:
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture
- Understand the Twelve Factor application methodology
- Develop a microservices based cloud native application
- Implement AWS, API, CLI and SDKs for AWS services
- Demonstrate use of the 6 Rs of migration
- Explain SysOps application to microservices in AWS
- Explain DevOps application to microservices in AWS
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for: Experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services
The prerequisites for this course are completion of the Developing on AWS course, at least 6 months of real-world experience with the concepts, experience with AWS services and working knowledge of at least one programming language.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.