Our 2-day, instructor-led Data Science for Leaders: Data Science Methodology Training course teaches leaders and executives data science methodology. At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
- Oversee data science projects
- Understand how data mining algorithms work so they can better direct their teams
- Improve communication between domain experts and technical talent
- Need to maximize the impact of their data through new insights
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
- Identify patterns in your data
- What is the best way to segment your data?
- How to target and select stakeholders, customers, and products
- Analyze interactions between people, places and events
- Determining how messages, ideas and diseases spread
- Measure the likelihood of an event taking place
- How do you quantify non-numeric information to learn new insights?
- How can you analyze text for sentiment and meaning?
- How to mine social media to understand the context of what is happening
- How can you predict demand and forecast trends?
- How can you utilize multiple factors to build an accurate model?
- How can you adjust a forecast over time to anticipate cyclical and seasonal trends?
- How do you identify unusual data points?
- How can you identify fraud, anomalies, and aberrations?