This DevOps Implementation training is loaded with practical real-world tools and techniques. From the nation’s largest Agile development trainers comes a comprehensive program to get you started on the road to DevOps success. You will leave this course fully literate in the whole array of available DevOps tools and lessons, ready to select what’s right for you and chart a path to holistic long-term IT success in your own organization.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to do the following:
- Learn to leverage infrastructure automation using configuration tools
- Chart a path to continuous IT operations
- Learn how to spot positive feedback loops in IT work and capitalize on them
- Get real-world techniques for implementing agile concepts into infrastructure management
- Learn how to continuously monitor capacity and operations
- Map and visualize IT workflow to eliminate bottlenecks and streamline capacity
- Learn techniques to effectively communicate the progress and results of your DevOps efforts to management
- In-class discussion on the stat of IaaS and PaaS, and expert updates on which cloud capabilities you should be aware of or considering
- Implement a plan for leadership participation and transformation of the IT mentality
- Transform IT from an unpredictable cost center to a strategic source of business value and competitive advantage
What is DevOps Really?
- DevOps is not!
- History of the movement
- DevOps – more than just Dev and Ops
- The anatomy of a DevOps mentality
The Cultural Component
- Organizational culture
- Individual contribution to culture
- A new way to fail
- Kaizan and continuous improvement
Implementing the DevOps Way of Work
- The Manufacturing Analogy
- Cataloging and eliminating waste
- Agile infrastructure
- Infrastructure as code
- Configuration management in the cloud
- Monitoring and measurement
- Kanban – visualizing and tracking technology work
- Change management
- Managed deployment
- Time-blocking and integrating internal IT work
- Deep dive: automation tools
- Towards continuous operation
- DevOps in the e
DevOps Implementation Training FAQs
This course is designed for anyone in an IT leadership role, CIOs/CTOs
System Administrators, IT operations staff, release engineers, configuration managers, developers and application team leads, ScrumMasters, software managers, IT project and program managers,
product owners and managers.