Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
3-Day Course Includes:
- Class exercises in addition to training instruction
- Courseware books, notepads, pens, highlighters and other materials
- Full breakfast with variety of bagels, fruits, yogurt, doughnuts and juice
- Tea, coffee, and soda available throughout the day
- Freshly baked cookies every afternoon – *only at participating locations
For group training options please contact our Training and Certification Consultants at (240) 667-7757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Getting Started with Docker
Module 2: Handling Docker Containers
Module 3: Building Images
Module 4: Publishing Images
Module 5: Running Your Private Docker Infrastructure
Module 6: Running Services in a Container
Module 7: Sharing Data with Containers
Module 8: Orchestrating Containers
Module 9: Testing with Docker
Module 10: Debugging Containers
Module 11: Securing Docker Containers
Module 12: The Docker Platform — Distinct Capabilities and Use Cases