Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Phoenix TS’ 3-day, instructor-led Ethics in IT course examines how technology affects morality. During this course, participants will learn about the laws that govern the cyber world. This course will review:
- Current safety issues concerning social media
- Laws and regulations that govern social media and search engines
- The affect of politics on cyber security
- The relationship between ethical behavior and the internet
- Cyber safety and the role of morality
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.