Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Our 3-day instructor-led ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support training and certification course in Washington, DC Metro, Tysons Corner, VA, Columbia, MD or Live Online covers the integration of a number of proven areas of what we might know as ‘IT’ areas of work – from design, to build and test, launch, run and support of products and services. These areas are all central elements in development and operations of technology systems and services that may be familiar. However often these areas have not been built, run and integrated as seamlessly as needed to fully deliver optimum value.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
- improve existing processes
- effectively manage IT teams
- optimize value streams and workflows
- align digital services with business strategy
- improve how services are developed
- integrate new technologies embed Lean, Agile, and DevOps ways of working.
ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support Exam
- 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- 28 out of 40 marks required to pass (70%)
- 90 minutes
- Closed book
ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support Training FAQs
- IT practitioners and leaders who design digital products and services
- IT practitioners and leaders who deliver and support them to agreed levels.