BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Understanding how to manage the knowledge within your organization is the key to business success. Mismanagement of organizational knowledge comes with a price: frustrated employees, angry customers, and decreased productivity. All of these things can affect a business’ bottom line. The purpose behind knowledge management is to help us bridge organizational gaps and to use our greatest asset (our knowledge) to take our business performance to the next level. The theory of knowledge management has emerged to help us harness and enhance both the individual and collective brain power of our businesses. This workshop will introduce participants to knowledge management tips, techniques, and proven processes.
- Expert instruction
- Courseware books, notepads, pens, highlighters and other materials
- Full breakfast with variety of bagels, fruits, yogurt, doughnuts and juice
- Tea, coffee, and soda available throughout the day
- Freshly baked cookies every afternoon – *only at participating locations
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Define knowledge and knowledge management
- Explain the difference between explicit and tacit knowledge.
- Identify various knowledge management rhetorical models.
- Explain how a properly implemented knowledge management program can improve efficiency.
- Describe the steps for employing a new knowledge management program in an organization.
- Identify the required components for implementing a knowledge management framework within an organization.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 301-258-8200.
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Definitions
Session Three: The Business Case for Knowledge Management
Session Four: The Knowledge Management Mix
Session Five: The Knowledge Management Framework
Session Six: ITandD’s Conundrum
Session Seven: Knowledge Management Models
Session Eight: The Knowledge Management Toolkit
Session Nine: Implementing Knowledge Management Initiatives