This one day training course provides a clear and simple explanation of management by objectives. Participants will learn to manage themselves and their coworkers in a way that will help everyone maintain an enthusiastic outlook and motivate them while producing excellent business results.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand the management by objective method
- Define management by objective
- Explain each step pf the management by objective method
- Apply the method to their own company
- Recognize the advantages and disadvantages of this method
Module 1: The Basics
- What is Management by Objectives?
- When to Apply It
- Three Key Points
Module 2: Pros and Cons
Module 3: Making MBO as Effective as Possible
- Convince the Higher-Ups
- Replace, Don’t Add
- Work on Yourself
Module 4: Further Details
- About Objectives
- Individual Reviews
- Rewarding Performance
Module 5: MBO System in a Small Business