Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Phoenix TS’ 4-day Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads training course teaches IT Professionals experienced in SAP solutions how to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities. This course can also be used to help prepare for the AZ-120T00-AC Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads exam. A passing score on this exam can lead to the Microsoft Certified Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Certification.
- Migrate SAP Workloads to Azure
- Design an Azure Solution to Support SAP Workloads
- Build and Deploy Azure for SAP Workloads
- Validate Azure Infrastructure for SAP Workloads
- Operationalize Azure SAP Architecture
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Explore Azure for Sap Workloads
Module 2: Explore the Foundations of Infrastructure (IaaS)
Module 3: Explore the foundations of identity and governance
Module 4: Deploy Sap on Azure
Module 5: Ensure Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Module 6: Migrate Sap Workloads for Azure
Module 7: Monitor and Troubleshoot Azure for Sap Workloads
Module 8: Explore Sap HANA on Azure
- The English language version of this exam was updated on January 24, 2022.
- Migrate SAP Workloads to Azure (25–30%)
- Design and Implement an Infrastructure to Support SAP Workloads (25–30%)
- Design and Implement High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HA/DR) (20–25%)
- Maintain SAP Workloads on Azure (15–20%)
- Passing score: 700
- A passing score on this exam can lead to the Microsoft Certified Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Certification.
Microsoft Certified Azure for SAP Workloads Training Training FAQs
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, including VM, VNet, Load Balancers, Storage (Blob, Files, Disks).
- Understanding of on-premises and cloud virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
- Solid knowledge of SAP Applications, SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, SAP BW, OS Servers for SAP Applications and Databases.
- Understanding of SAP HANA deployment and configuration.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA administration.
- AZ-104 Azure Administrator
- Knowledge of SAP products such as SAP HANA or SAP NetWeaver