Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Phoenix TS’ 4-day Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty course teaches Azure administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure.
- Select an appropriate licensing model for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Implement networking for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Manage Azure Virtual Desktop session hosts by using Azure Bastion
- Configure storage for FSLogix components
- Create and manage session host images
- Implement Azure roles and role-based access control (RBAC) for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure user Azure Virtual Desktop experience settings
- Install and configure apps on a session host
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Monitor and manage Azure Virtual Desktop performance
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Plan an Azure Virtual Desktop Application
Module 2: Implement an Azure Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Module 3: Manage Access and Security
Module 4: Manage User Environment and Apps
Module 6: Monitor and Maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop
This course helps prepare students for Microsoft Exam AZ- 140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop. A passing score on this exam allows students to earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty.
- The content of this exam was updated on November 22, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Plan an Azure Virtual Desktop architecture (10-15%)
- Implement an Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure (25-30%)
- Manage access and security (10-15%)
- Manage user environments and apps (20-25%)
- Monitor and maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure (20-25%)
- Passing Score: 700
Should I Take This Course:
Students for AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop are interested in delivering applications on Azure Virtual Desktop and optimizing them to run in multi-session virtual environments. As an Azure Virtual Desktop administrator, you will closely with the Azure Administrators and Architects, along with Microsoft 365 Administrators. Azure Virtual Desktop administrator responsibilities include planning, deploying, packaging, updating, and maintaining the Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure. They also create session host images, implement and manage FSLogix, monitor Azure Virtual Desktop performance, and automate Azure Virtual Desktop management tasks.