Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Phoenix TS’ 1-day, instructor-led Speed Reading course will teach participants how to read quickly while still retaining knowledge. This course will show participants how to:
- Understand barriers to fast and accurate reading
- Evaluate your reading speed and comprehension level
- Set realistic reading goals
- Identify speed reading tools and techniques
- Complete exercises and practices
- Test your progress
- Implement new techniques into your job and daily life
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.