Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the history, terms, and concepts of TCP/IP networking.
- Recognize the protocol architecture and how the architecture functions.
- Understand addressing and how data passes through a network.
- Understand how to setup and configure a network in the Unix kernel.
- Identify network interface to the network software.
- Understand how to set up routing.
- Administer the name server program.
- Configure many common network servers.
- Configure sendmail and Apache.
- Identify security threats introduced by the network.
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP.
- TCP/IP overview
- How TCP/IP works
TCP/IP Protocol System
- Network Access Layer
- Internet Layer
- Subnetting and CIDR
- The Transport Layer
- The Application Layer
Networking with TCP/IP
- Name resolution
- TCP/IP security
- IPv6: the next generation
Tools and Services
- Classic tools
- Classic services
- The Internet overview
- HTTP, HTML, and the World Wide Web
- Web services
- Encryption, tracking, and privacy
TCP/IP at Work 409
- Steaming and casting
- Living in the cloud
- Internet of Things
- Implementing a TCP/IP network
This course is intended for IT Managers, Network Administrators, and